This document sets out our Privacy Notice in relation to our processing and use of customer data. In this policy you and your refer to the person, data relating to whom we may process from time to time.
Shaw Tree Services is a small company, based in Palmerstown, Dublin. The Office Administrator is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation.
These principles relating to personal data are followed:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide.
- We store the information for only as long as we have reason to keep it.
- We do not share any personal information with 3rd parties.
3. What information we collect about you
In order to carry out our work, you may be requested to provide some or all of the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your physical / delivery address
- Your telephone number
4. Where Shaw Tree Services collect such information
We collect personal information when we receive a request for a quote or are asked to carry out tree surgery works as authorised by you, when you complete a form online.
5. How will we use the information about you?
- Process your request for work to be done
- Invoicing process and request for payment
All personal data will be treated confidentially. The personal data collected about you will be processed, used and stored for the purpose of processing and executing our work. Card payment details are never stored by us and we do not share any of your information with third parties.
6. Subject Access Request
You have the right to request information about your data we process or store. You may ask to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time. Your request can be made by email to email@example.com
If Data Subjects have a concern or intend to complain to us about how their Personal Data has been processed, they can reach our Data Protection Officer by using the email firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. How to contact us
You can contact our Data Protection Officer via:
1 St Fintan’s Terrace
This document may be amended from time to time.